Sunday, October 5, 2014

31 Days of Cheap & Free Decor: Day 5-A Touch of Whimsy

As I look around my house, I love all the big pieces I found for free. I love the textiles. I love the overall tone.
But its the little details that make me smile!



... Like these LEGO minifigs of us that sit on our mantle.

Or like the moose my hubby stuck way up on our speaker.


Or this little guy who says goodbye every time we walk out our door.
Can you see him up there?

It's my candle gnome! I LOVE him! Seriously!!!

Basically, what I'm saying is that while I love a good investment piece, you've got to have some details you love. Add some fun. Don't take yourself too seriously. Buy (or find) something small that will make you smile every time you see it.

That's always a good investment!







No comments:

Post a Comment