Friday, October 10, 2014

31 Days of Cheap & Free Decor: Day 10- Hit Me With Your Best Shot

Sometimes, in the frugal decorating world, you gotta give DIY a try. And that means, sometimes, you're going to fail.
So.... maybe this isn't a complete failure, but its definitely not a work of art. (In case you're still wondering what on earth it is: its a stitched sketch of birch trees.)

My hubby is confused by it. I don't love it. But it works, for now. And I know it doesn't have to be permanent. (See yesterday's post!) I gave it a decent shot.

I'm not alone either. As much as Pinterest is great for inspiration, it also sits on a throne of lies in regards to many of its 'diy projects' hence providing the world with the hilarious stories at Pintrosity!

So give it your best try, don't take yourself too seriously, and laugh when it goes askew. Maybe it's salvageable (the project, not your pride), and if not, email me and I'll share in your misery!

No comments:

Post a Comment