I used to think I was a clean and tidy person. Then I had children, and… not so much. I struggled to keep up with the basics of dishes and laundry, let alone the deep cleaning that I knew needed to be done. New checklists and routines only worked for a few days, till this weekend! Now I have truly discovered the secret to getting a deep cleaned home, that is guaranteed to stick!! And I’m here to share it with you! Scroll down to discover this AMAZING secret for yourself!!!!!
The secret to a really clean home is… CATCH A DISEASE!!!!! (Or bug, virus, parasite, etc)
Yes, it really IS that simple!
Here’s how it works:
(Certain names and details may have been change to protect involved parties.)
- Discover you have said disease/bug/etc in your home.
- Call doctor and obtain necessary medication; meanwhile, send hubby to the store for antibacterial spray and wipes.
- Wash your hands, and scrub counters/sinks/obvious germ culprits.
- Go online to WebMD and read about the life span, life cycle, egg laying, and propagation of said infection.
- Immediately take shower, bathe children, wash all sheets, towels, and your entire wardrobe, just in case you touched it trying to decide what to wear that morning.
- Dust whole house and vacuum the floors.
- Chat with your neighbour and swap medical horror stories.
- Return home to wash down all your walls, steam clean all the floors, and bleach the bathroom, all of it, top to bottom.
- Take another shower.
- Fight children into another bath.
- Google natural organic remedies you may not have considered, in case the medicine doesn’t work, and implement as needed.
- Call the doctor regarding his preferred anti-anxiety medications.
- Sit down and enjoy your CLEAN, GERM-FREE home!!!!
- Recheck WebMD, in case there was anything you missed. Reread about the spread of said disease, & remember that you have to go outside tomorrow.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! It’s THAT easy! From now on, you have a spotless, REALLY clean home (and certified paranoia)!